In search of a highly motivated and positive individual for treatment coordinator.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide each patient a WOW
experience is a must. Full-time position in our Kennesaw office. Very fast paced office. Duties will be keeping the doctors schedule booked to goal, answer phones, check patients out and schedule treatment, collect copays, make treatment plans. Help patients understand their treatment and go above and beyond for them.
**Knowledge of Eaglesoft a plus**
Timely and Dependable
Responsible and self-motivated
Team player and goal oriented
If you require micro management, please do not apply
**3-5 years experience**
Busy private practice looking for a full-time dental insurance coordinator to join our lead insurance coordinator. Duties will include but are not limited to insurance posting and verifying benefits.
-Dental experience (2 years preferred)
-Knowledge of dental procedures
-Knowledge of insurance posting
-Ability to verify benefits
-Proficiency in Eaglesoft or another similar dental software
-Excellent communication skills
-Timely and dependable
-Responsible and self-motivated
-Team player and goal-oriented
If you require micro-management, please do not apply.
Paid time off and dental benefits included. Competitive salary.
Self Motivated Dental Assistant
****MUST HAVE MORE THAN 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE,******
This Dentist will be performing surgeries along with sedation.
This highly motivated and positive individual works under the dentist’s direct
supervision to prepare patients for oral examination and assists in providing
treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Must have a leader mentality. If you
require micromanagement, don't apply.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
- Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients' mouths
dry and clear by using suction or other devices
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply
levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the
health history is updated for all returning patients
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the
- Escort patient to/from the front desk and introduce them to the
continuing care clerk ensuring a positive patient experience.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in
accordance with Company policy
Dental Assistant Training and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- A degree or certificate in dental assisting
- 4 or more years of dental assisting experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge-EagleSoft experience a plus
- An eagerness to learn on the job
-MUST be a team player and think outside the box
We offer employment opportunities that promote professional,
personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our
employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work
environment. Competitive wages and opportunities for
advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in